[horde] Translation problems

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Nov 17 06:43:55 PST 2003

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 08:27:03AM +0100, Widmer Hannes wrote:
> I tried near the hole weekend long to translate horde's language files.
> I like to change tome text's as example "Welcome ..."
>
> But somthing I do wrong. I readed the README file several time but I
> never see any changes. Now, my question is if someone has a differen
> howto witch shows the Stepp to change a text field ....
>

> Normaly ist hat not my thing, but google could not give me more
> informations ...

You need to edit horde/po/la_LA (where la_LA is the language code for
the tranlation you are working on), then do "make install", in the po/
directory.

BTW, I think you should really work on your spelling.  This is a just a
friendly tip; I am not a native speaker of English either so i can
understand the language barrier.  It's just that your post contain so
many typo that it is hard to make sense out of it.

Ciao!

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com