[horde] Translation problems

Hannes Widmer h.widmer at cybernet.ch
Mon Nov 17 08:10:28 PST 2003

Hello List

Sorry form y bad english this morning.... i was not yet wacked up  :-)

I think, I know now where the rror is. The point is, that I don't know how
to change that. It looks like it changed somthing, but if i browse the
webmail, i get sitll as example "Welcome to Horde"  instead of somthing
else.

Now, if I run the "make install"... then I get those error's:

Compiling locale de_DE:
de_DE.po:1384: a format specification for argument 1 doesn't exist in
'msgstr'
de_DE.po:1389: a format specification for argument 1 doesn't exist in
'msgstr'
msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors

The point is, that the previus translatet string is different thant this on
line 1384 or 1389.

Question, where can I change now thoes settings ?...

Thanks and sorry form y errors... im a jung swiss guy  :-))