[horde] Error in Turba

Widmer Hannes h.widmer at cybernet.ch
Wed Nov 19 01:46:33 PST 2003

Hello List

I've the following error witch I'm not able to solve. Probaly one of you
has a idea. I'm not the PHP guru.... so it's a litlebit tricky form e...

Thanks for each help !!!

Hannes Widmer

Errormessage:

(I get them in the Index of Turba)

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
/usr/local/www/partyboard_webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.in
c on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in
/usr/local/www/partyboard_webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.in
c on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
/usr/local/www/partyboard_webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.in
c on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in
/usr/local/www/partyboard_webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.in
c on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in