[horde] Horde Session problem

MORAILLON Antoine amoraillon at ecritel.net
Wed Nov 19 07:16:30 PST 2003

Hi list,

	I'm struggling with a session problem. I've installed HORDE  and IMP
on a redhat 9.

	when I point http://www.myserver.com/horde I have this message
(using session handler = mysql):

	Warning: ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the
session module's ini settings at this time. in
/home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 936

	I read the mailing list archive and only one personne had this
problem but no answer.

	Does anybody had this probleme before ?

	When I use session handler = none then I have no error message but I
cannot log onto imp. I always get "your session expire" even if the imap
login is successuf.

that's a lot for any help.

I'm using Horde 2.2.4 and imp 3.2.2, php 4.3.2

Sincerly
Antoine