[horde] Fatal error: TOO MANY CONSECUTIVE PROTOCOL VIOLATIONS

sisterscape sisterscape at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 08:45:50 PST 2003

I have not yet seen the IMAP log but when I just tried to view a
message I got a 'server is busy' popup. When I could finally close it,
this error message came up:

Warning: imap_fetchstructure(): Bad message number in
/home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/view.php on line 70

Perhaps this is the root of the problem I was having?  Or could this
possibly be a problem viewing mail from within the Juno program?  (Yah,
I know I should get a REAL ISP but I really do like their mail program
and I get ZERO, yes ZERO spam.) BTW, I had no problem viewing the
message simultaneouly through an IE window and new loggin.

Don't you just love a mystery??  TIA!