[horde] head installation ? path problem !?

freaked at gmx.at freaked at gmx.at
Mon Nov 24 09:20:27 PST 2003

hi guys,

Thanks for your advices.
Now I got it. I did this anyways, but my mistake was that I tried to
execute the php script through a call with apache.
but is has to be done as root like a shell script.

It's like the germans say:
Man sieht den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht. ( You can't see the forrest
because of the many trees )

thanks

Markus

On 24.11.2003, at 17:55, René Lund Jensen wrote:

> This is probably because you did not install the pear packeges from
> the framework module.
>
> A lot of horde features are now pear packages, which you should now if
> you are using HEAd, as it is expected that you follow the dev-list.
>
> René Jensen
>
> freaked at gmx.at wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just installed the horde 3.0 cvs head.
>> And it doesn't work at all for me.
>>
>> The test.php looks good. And I can login.
>> But After the login I get some ugly error messages.
>>
>> Warning: main(Horde/String.php): failed to open stream: No such file
>> or directory in /var/www/horde/horde/lib/core.php on line 33
>> Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/String.php' for inclusion
>> (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in
>> /var/www/horde/horde/lib/core.php on line33
>> Warning: main(Horde/Util.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
>> directory in /var/www/horde/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 4
>> Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/Util.php' for inclusion
>> (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in
>> /var/www/horde/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 4
>> Fatal error: Undefined class name 'util' in
>> /var/www/horde/horde/lib/base.php on line 32
>>
>> I mean I can see why I get this error messages. It's about the Horde/
>> folder. But there is no Horde/ folder in the cvs co and,
>> so I copied the necessary files into the Horde/ folder. That worked
>> fine for the test.php. But I get still the error messages after the
>> login.
>>
>> I'm not new to the install procedure; but this time I have no clue
>> what's going on.
>>
>> Markus

Markus Dejmek
0043 664 5010728