[horde] head installation ? path problem !?

freaked at gmx.at freaked at gmx.at
Mon Nov 24 08:44:38 PST 2003

Hi all,

I just installed the horde 3.0 cvs head.
And it doesn't work at all for me.

The test.php looks good. And I can login.
But After the login I get some ugly error messages.

Warning: main(Horde/String.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /var/www/horde/horde/lib/core.php on line 33
Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/String.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in
/var/www/horde/horde/lib/core.php on line33
Warning: main(Horde/Util.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /var/www/horde/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 4
Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Horde/Util.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in
/var/www/horde/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 4
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'util' in
/var/www/horde/horde/lib/base.php on line 32

I mean I can see why I get this error messages. It's about the Horde/
folder. But there is no Horde/ folder in the cvs co and,
so I copied the necessary files into the Horde/ folder. That worked
fine for the test.php. But I get still the error messages after the
login.

I'm not new to the install procedure; but this time I have no clue
what's going on.

Markus