[horde] fatal error index.php turba, kronolith; and no icons ( toolbar )

freaked at gmx.at freaked at gmx.at
Wed Nov 26 07:45:18 PST 2003

hi all,

I got some help through the irc; so here's the solution;

You have to update your conf/* files;  ( cvs co ...; for foo in *.dist;
do cp $foo `basename $foo .dist`; done)
now configure the files again and it should work;

I did it with a complete new checkout of all files; but both should
work  fine;

Markus