[horde] Just some feedback

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 26 14:37:37 PST 2003

Quoting Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>:

> The development efforts in Horde are absolutely phenomenal...keep up the
> excellent work!

Thanks!

> Just a couple of error feedbacks on my installation of Horde:
>
> 1. During execution of install-packages.php under the framework I get the
> following error:
>
> Installing RPC:
> failed to write /usr/share/pear/Horde/RPC/.tmpsoap.php

This should be fixed now.

> 2.  The Mottle component gives the following error:

Mottle has never been worked on by the person who proposed the module. It needs
some help.

> Hopes and desires:
>
> 1.  That the User Administration page be "tabbed".

With what in the tabs? Patch?

> 2.  That Thor (projects) get more attention, I feel it is absolutely
> critical!

It's a very new project, help is welcome.

> 3.  That a Documentation component be included/started.

That's a very, very vague statement. We have docs/ directories. What kind of
documentation are you talking about?

> 4.  That Mottle gets updated.

See above.

> 5.  That Luxor gets more language modules. esp. Java.

Go for it. :)

> 6.  That the seup can handle installations behind proxies, ie. Jonah, Klutz.

Eh?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe