[horde] migrate_categories.php question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 1 16:51:54 PST 2003

Quoting "Kevin M. Myer" <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> So my question is ultimately which order should these scripts be run in?
> horde/scripts/migrate_categories.php first and then the associated module's
> create_default_histories.php and create_sequence.php?  Or the other way
> around?

Sounds like you never needed migrate_categories.php in the first place. Your
problem will be fixec by running create_sequence.php for the relevant apps. The
default history script shouldn't hurt anything but isn't required, and probably
will never be unless you want to sync data against something else in the
future.

Sporadic updates of HEAD without closely following the dev and cvs lists are
unlikely to serve you well.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe