[horde] Interesting trouble ...

`Da Elf elf at greydusk.net
Thu Dec 4 10:43:40 PST 2003

Hey there list.

I did a cvs update yesterday of horde and all my modules and when logging back
in, I get :

-----
Notice: Undefined index: always in /home/sites/home/web/WebMail/index.php on
line 41

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sites/home/web/WebMail/index.php:41) in
/home/sites/home/web/WebMail/index.php on line 49
-----

IF I log-in using {yadda}/WebMail/imp I get

-----

Notice: Undefined index: always in /home/sites/home/web/WebMail/imp/login.php
on line 172

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sites/home/web/WebMail/imp/login.php:172) in
/home/sites/home/web/WebMail/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/sites/home/web/WebMail/imp/login.php:172) in
/home/sites/home/web/WebMail/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Notice: Undefined index: always in
/home/sites/home/web/WebMail/imp/templates/login/login.inc on line 121
-----
But I CAN log-in.  I skimmed the list of late and realized that I had to
upgrade the framework ... did that.

I'm at a loss.  Ideas?