Fwd: Re: [horde] Recent Horde complaints

sisterscape sisterscape at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 14:20:25 PST 2003

Thanks for your clear response, bo. I have passed it on to the person
who interacts with our server management.

I can tell you this . . . we are running off a new (and updated) dual
Xeon/Plesk box at ev1servers.  I cannot find the Horde version anywhere
in either the Webmail program or in my Plesk user control panel (and I
don't have root access).  I currently have 11 rules - 9 'subject' and 2
'from' and all are instructed to delete. It doesn't seem to be one rule
in particular but cumulative.

Hopefully, I will have more information (or a 'victory' report) to post
shortly.

sisterscape