[horde] Re: response to your continued berating

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Dec 5 09:27:16 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 01:39, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Jeff Warnica <jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca>:
>
> > Somewhere on the horde pages it shold point to:

> I did this for a very short period of time. I was called arrogant for doing so.

Well, its your software and your site. Do with it what you want :) ESRs
writings on OSS (and other things targeted at, ie the press) are PC, but
whenever I stumble accross  that howto, its as if he was reading my
mind... Its not just a stupid tech support questions rant (or joke), it
provides specific examples of bad, better and good questions. Also,
there is a difference beteween saying something yourself and getting
someone else to say exactly the same thing.