[horde] Re: [dev] PNG alpha transparency with IE

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Fri Dec 5 10:11:59 PST 2003

Simply stated:

No.

Extended answer:

Look at the patched menu.inc and try it, if you don't believe. I don't make
patches if I don't have the need for a solution and know that the patch is
working... Well, the patch is ugly and cannot be commited, but it's working and
it's a starting point.

Or use google and search for: Explorer png alpha...

Greets,
Daniel