[horde] PEAR and Framework Problem - CVS HEAD

Garry Thomas gthomas at netstarnetworks.com
Tue Dec 9 03:18:01 PST 2003

Hi,
	After a bit a pain, I've managed to get things working to some
degree. Thanks for your help....

For the record, and to help anyone with the same problem in future, I
downloaded pear using...

lynx -source http://go-pear.org/ | php

then found it was breaking with an "Unable to create directory
'/tmp/:hfJPC6'" error message. This turned out to be due to a broken
Console_Getopt module, which I managed to manually install by
downloading the Console_Getopt-1.0.tgz file from pear.php.net, and
dropping its contents over the broken 1.1 version in
usr/share/pear/Console directory (namely the Getopt.php file).

Regards
Garry