[horde] PEAR and Framework Problem - CVS HEAD

Jos W. van der Woude jos at veerkade.com
Tue Dec 9 03:51:46 PST 2003

Hi Garry,

I had the same problem with pear, and I also am running a fresh install of RH9.
So it seems that the out-of-the-box RedHat 9 pear command is broken?

Anyway, your suggestion fixed this. Now I can install the framework with pear,
instead of carefully copying all the files listed in the many package.xml files
in framework to the pear directories (-;

Thanks!
Jos