Fwd: HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Dec 9 19:14:29 PST 2003

First: reply to the list. I will get your mail sent to the list, but
other people on the list wont get mail sent to me only.

If what you want is to have IMP (and thus, IMAP) handle authentication,
you have to configure horde/conf/registry.php; simply uncomment a couple
of lines. You then would have to configure IMP; conf/servers.php at
least.