[horde] prefs.sql not initialising database.

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 17:42:15 PST 2003

> Quoting Tom Hodder <tom at scriptsupport.co.uk>:
>
> > So my question is, how do these new preferences get in the database in the
> > first place? there doesn't seem to be functionality to initialize the
> $_prefs
> > array with new prefs values from the config/prefs.php file. Or am I missing
> > something?
>
> Log out and log back in.

That works for changes to the horde/config/prefs.php, but not for my own
$_prefs[initial_application] application. I'm assuming that the
config/prefs.php for my application should be read into the session variables
upon pushApp, or something like that. a print_r() of the $_SESSION variable
shows that the $_SESSION[prefs_cache][myapp] array contains all the preferences
from horde/config/prefs.php so I guess its reading the wrong file upon login.
I'm just trying to find where that is specified now, if you can point that out
to me I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Tom H