[horde] language

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Mon Dec 15 08:11:25 PST 2003

No, Zend Extension is no binary cache. Zend Accelerator and turck-mmcache are
two examples of binary caches that _make use_ of the Zend Extention Loader to
function. Zend Extension is the gateway for such plugable things.

If the term "php binary cache" doesn't mean anything to you, then you do not
have one. This is something you must install manually and intentionally.

But your answer does help a little bit, because this tells us that the problem
shows up without a binary cache, too. Thank you!

Greets,
Daniel