[horde] whats the horde_vfs_seq table for?

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Mon Dec 15 12:36:05 PST 2003

Oh, now I see! I misunderstood Tom Hodder.

Sorry, Tom, then that's the correct answer: The script doen't contain it
because the PEAR module will create the table on demand. Please forget all my
answers to that subject :-/

Well, I should go to bed now as my answers are getting more and more nuts...

Greets,
Daniel