[horde] addVariable of type 'link' on Horde_Form

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 12:18:19 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to add a 'link' variable to a form with the addVariable method of
Horde_Form, but I can't references to it in the docs. well I can, but its not
helping much with the required parameters;

void &addVariable( mixed $humanName, mixed $varName, mixed $type, mixed
$required, [mixed $readonly = false], [mixed $description = null], [mixed
$params = array()])

anyone familiar with using this that could give me an example of usage where the
$type = 'link'

Cheers

Tom