[horde] some more MIME Framework problems

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Dec 16 05:36:43 PST 2003

Hi!

Just to report:
We need to change the path in [framework]/Horde/MIME/Viewer.php line 224

There is a component missing:
When trying to open a Mailer Daemon Error Message, I get the Fatal Error:
"Fatal error: includedriver(): Failed opening required
'Horde/MIME/Viewer/status.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in
/usr/lib/php/Horde/MIME/Viewer.php on line 102"

I don't exactly know why it wants a "status.php", but if it really needs it,
then this file is missing in the Framework. I copied the file
imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/status.php to the Horde/MIME/Viewer framework directory and
it works fine.

Hope that helps.

Greets,
Daniel