[horde] language

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Thu Dec 18 10:45:37 PST 2003

> Which is good.  It is good to toss out suggestions.  Just be prepared for
> the response to your suggestions, which can range from a firm no, to a
> patch request from you, to resounding agreement with your suggestion. :)
>
> I certainly don't want to stop suggestions.  While we don't use all of
> them, we certainly do use many of them, and others spark conversation that
> ultimately helps the project.  But sometimes they do get shot down...

> --
> Eric Rostetter

Yes, I know. I never had a problem with Chucks answer.

But you all assumed I would have a problem with a "no".
Because of that, Chuck you answered in an exaggerative way.

After I said that there is no need to exaggerate, because I understand and
accept the whole truth, all ran some kind of "out of the rudder", because Chuck
and you assumably thought I'd had a problem with the "no" itself.

So I think that's the summary of this (never really existing) problem, so now we
can close this file. :)

Thanks!

Daniel