[horde] layout button errors

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 14:36:44 PST 2003

OK - I seached Google, searched the archive list for
the last hour, and haven't found any solution to my
probleM.

Once I login, I get the "Welcome, bob" page....no
errors...the rest of the page is blank.  Once I hit
the button: Layout - I get the following above the
"Welcome, bob" navbar...

Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Block/Layout.php on
line 68

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Block/Layout.php:68)
in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc
on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Block/Layout.php:68)
in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc
on line 4

Below in the main page, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/portal/edit.inc
on line 15

Thanks for taking the time to try and answer this.

Adrian