[horde] kronolith conf.php missing

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 15:18:05 PST 2003

I get the following message when I try to connect to:
http://localhost/horde/kronolith/index.php

Some of Kronolith's configuration files are missing or
unreadable
conf.php

This is the main Kronolith configuration file. It
contains paths and options for the Kronolith scripts.
If there is only a conf.xml file in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/config, you
need to login as an administrator and create the file
with the web frontend under "Administration =>
Configuration".
Create these files from their .dist versions in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/config and
change them according to your needs.

I am missing the conf.php file...like it says, so how
do I get to this web frontend to create the
file...????

Thanks.

Adrian