[horde] problems with horde from CVS

Chad Beckman cjboeckm at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:24:28 PST 2004

I had the EXACT same error message when I updated my HEAD version of Horde
and IMP back on December 23rd.  I have given up for the time being and
resulted to a RELENG install instead.  If anyone can figure out what changed
since the end of November that requires a Category backend I would like to
know.

Thanks.