[horde] turkk-mmcache with horde ... solution?

Joeri Pronk joeri at joeri.nu
Tue Jan 6 14:44:09 PST 2004

I also found a problem with the optimizer: in the mailbox view, selecting a few
messages and click on delete you are just returned to your inbox without any
actions taken. In the message view itself the delete works fine...
After disabling the optimizer of mmcache everything returns to normal.

My working config is now (turck mmcache 2.4.6) running CVS dec2003:
extension="mmcache.so"
mmcache.shm_size="16"
mmcache.cache_dir="/var/cache/mmcache"
mmcache.enable="1"
mmcache.optimizer="0"
mmcache.check_mtime="1"
mmcache.debug="0"
mmcache.filter=""
mmcache.shm_max=""
mmcache.shm_ttl="0"
mmcache.shm_prune_period="0"
mmcache.compress="1"
mmcache.shm_only="1"

I have also had situations where the standard config worked ok but also many
occasions where it did not work as perfect as I would wish.
As always your mileage may vary

Joeri