[horde] Some observations and questions

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:28:59 PST 2004

All,

Task List Summary:
I'm unsure if this is an issue or not, however, I thought that I might bring
up.  If the "Completed" Tab of the Task list is selected...and you switch
back to the portal page...the Task List Summary will be empty.  Inidcating a
dependency on the Tasklist tab selected with relation to the TaskList
Summary in the Portal.   Is this proper operation?  Or should the Task List
Summary show incomplete tasks for the user without this relationship?

Troll Groupview:
I'm receiving an error in Troll when in groupview...the listing of message
headers contains the following warning :  Do I have a message in my
newsgroups with an "odd" header?  Any suggestions?

< CUT>
A Redneck Christmas 	 unda_da_radar at pigdog.com> 	 	 12/03/2003 01:10:22 PM
Libs 	                                   cmdr_data at pigdog.com
12/01/2003 01:45:58 PM

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/php/horde/troll/groupview.php on line 21

Dumb, dumb, dumb 	 spap at pigdog.com		                    12/01/2003 01:10:55
PM
</CUT>

V/R,