[horde] Troll Issues

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:44:55 PST 2004

All,

Thanks for the response to my last posting - the header issue in the Troll
module has cleared, however, I've found another strange behavior:

Upon attempting to post, I now get both a new window with the "post
template" and at the same time the "post template" displays in the
originating window...redundant?  I'm also receiving the following error
message:  "Cannot set current group"  - possible config problem that I've
introduced?

V/R,
Brian