[horde] Troll Issues

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 8 19:03:41 PST 2004

Quoting Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>:

> Upon attempting to post, I now get both a new window with the "post
> template" and at the same time the "post template" displays in the
> originating window...redundant?  I'm also receiving the following error
> message:  "Cannot set current group"  - possible config problem that I've
> introduced?

It needs a window.open() call like IMP uses for message compose; the current
method of just opening in a new window interacts badly with some of the menu
javascript, causing this problem. Also doesn't look as nice. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe