Fwd: Re: [horde] Gollem?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 9 06:43:25 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from mbarber at barbersweb.net -----
    Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:08:14 -0500
    From: Michael J Barber <mbarber at barbersweb.net>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Gollem?
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

! Yes. Yes.

	I have a very strong interest in this but it does not seem to be
moving....

	 On what exactly do you base that assessment?     The word 'seem' in
the above sentence says that I do not see any changes (for Gollem) on
the main website and therefore it does not 'seem' to be moving.  It
may be making leaps and bounds in development but the website does
not reflect these and I do not look at CVS regularly since CVS is
usually not considered production stable.

	If there is a piece of software out there that does this and I can
plug it into Horde, I would love to hear about it.

	 Please define "this" a bit more specifically.     "this" would be a
program that operates in a similar manner to Gollem (a web-based file
management tool).

 Thanks,
 Mike

	 -chuck -- Charles Hagenbuch,  "I'm really... I'm not too fascinated
by green food." - Average Joe

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe