[horde] Progress with "You must configure a Category backend to use Horde." error

Bo Daley bo at tilda.com.au
Sun Jan 11 13:45:12 PST 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Shane Boulter wrote:

> Well I just went through and checked my conf.php again.  From what I can
> see all looks well.  To be sure I redid it all from scratch and I didn't
> get any further with it.

one thing you can try when you're testing out whether your conf.php is
free of syntax errors is to do add something like this right at the end of
your conf.php file:

   var_dump($conf); exit;

if you get a NULL value then you most definitely have a problem with your
conf.php file and Horde will not be able to find any configuration values.
Or if you do see something other than NULL, make sure that it contains
some kind of configuration for categories.

bo.