[horde] Login twice

Pablo Vieira listas at loquecreas.com
Wed Jan 14 18:02:04 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm using Horde since it comes packaged in cPanel and that's what my
provider has put in there. I also have the choice of Neomail, but I like
Horde better and I would like to use it only.

I can set up a link looking like this: www.mydomain.com/horde/index.php and
it will take me to he login screen AFTER I log in once (probably because of
cPanel, but I can't be sure).

So in order to use Horde I have to login twice. Is there any way I can avoid
that? I might provide Horde with a username and password in a link, but so
far I haven't been successful at bypassing its login page.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pablo