[horde] Upgrades scripts for horde & modules? +Add hermes

harbell at beer.com harbell at beer.com
Thu Jan 15 09:28:36 PST 2004

Are there any upgrade scripts for horde?
Over the past two years or so I've upgraded my installation of horde and some modules a few times, and each time it's been an exercise in cut & paste, and in a few rare cases there have been database changes which I delt with by diffing the sql files and generating my own upgrade script.

Chuck suggested that there are upgrade scripts. Can someone point them out to me?

And if anyone has a cookbook to adding hermes to a non-HEAD install...

Thanks a million!
-Jason

Fill Your Inbox With Beer

Check out the new way better Beer Mail @beer.com