[horde] Unique LDAP User Setup

Ben Davis ben.davis at pca-wichita.com
Thu Jan 15 09:44:19 PST 2004

Hi everyone.  I  have a fairly unique setup of users (Samba-LDAP
setup).  I have special scripts that allow me to add, modify, and delete
users and groups.  My LDAP structure must stay this way in order for it
to be compatible w/ samba. Since horde is more flexible, I was curious
what the best way would be to set up horde so that it can recognize my
users/groups and allow me to manage them.

My current LDAP directory is laid out like so (I put dashes because some
email clients cut out whitespace):

dc=pca-wichita,dc=com
----ou=Users
--------uid=bob