[horde] 2 questions - trean and ansel

Stefan Kronawithleitner stefan at kronawithleitner.at
Mon Jan 19 09:24:24 PST 2004

Hey guys,

I'm horde-user for a year now and installed today the newest head-snapshot
(2004-01-19) of horde, framework and a bunch of modules. (16 to be exact)

First of all: good work, the new features are awesome!

All works fine, except for trean - the weird beheivor is, that trean saves the
categorys and sub-categorys, but not a single bookmark. The mailinglists are
full with users with no 'category'-table in db or not configured in
config.php, but in that cases _nothing_ is saved, right?

Some infos:
- PHP 4.3.4
- mysql 3.23.58
- category-table installed via horde/scripts/mysql_create.sql
- mysql configured via $conf['sql'] in global conf.php (and works in all
modules)
- $conf['datatree']['driver'] (which is the new name for the categorys, if i
read the cvs-logs right) is set to sql, the params should be set automatically
from $conf['sql'] when the comment above the line speaks the truth.
- when I take a look into the database, the bookmark-catergorys are there, the
bookmarks not. (when saved in the same table)

Did I miss a configuration somewhere? When no, how could I troubleshoot this
problem?

To Ansel: I know this application is an early alpha, but should things like
viewing an uploaded image already work? (at the time I can view an image only
in editing-mode, no thumbnails, but documentation is rare...)

TIA,
Stefan