[horde] 2 questions - trean and ansel

andy at stronzo.d2g.com andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Mon Jan 19 09:58:45 PST 2004

Servus Stefan,

Quoting Stefan Kronawithleitner <stefan at kronawithleitner.at>:

> Hey guys,
>
> I'm horde-user for a year now and installed today the newest head-snapshot
> (2004-01-19) of horde, framework and a bunch of modules. (16 to be exact)
>
> First of all: good work, the new features are awesome!

Yes!

> All works fine, except for trean - the weird beheivor is, that trean saves
> the
> categorys and sub-categorys, but not a single bookmark. The mailinglists are
> full with users with no 'category'-table in db or not configured in
> config.php, but in that cases _nothing_ is saved, right?
>
> Some infos:
> - PHP 4.3.4
> - mysql 3.23.58
> - category-table installed via horde/scripts/mysql_create.sql
> - mysql configured via $conf['sql'] in global conf.php (and works in all
> modules)
> - $conf['datatree']['driver'] (which is the new name for the categorys, if i
> read the cvs-logs right) is set to sql, the params should be set
> automatically
> from $conf['sql'] when the comment above the line speaks the truth.
> - when I take a look into the database, the bookmark-catergorys are there,
> the
> bookmarks not. (when saved in the same table)

Strange.  Same here. CVS update -Pd from today. Did you also try to import your
bookmarks or are you setting new ones?

> Did I miss a configuration somewhere? When no, how could I troubleshoot this
> problem?
>
> To Ansel: I know this application is an early alpha, but should things like
> viewing an uploaded image already work? (at the time I can view an image only
> in editing-mode, no thumbnails, but documentation is rare...)

Install ImageMagick and point out the path to its "convert" in horde/conf.php.
Did help me just this moment, but did work well 'til a few days ago with gd.

I guess the guys are heavily coding at this moment, there are also other things
like:

Warning: main(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/juno/accounts.php) [function.main]:
failed to create stream: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/juno/index.php on line 24

Sure there is no accounts.php in this path, not even in CVS.

So I decided to wait hopefully until tomorrow ...  :-)

> TIA,
> Stefan

Andy