[horde] how and where to insert users into mysql for IMP

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Sun Jan 25 16:44:44 PST 2004

Jeroen,

You will need to be a lot more specific about your setup and problem
before anybody will be able to provide any assistance.

What is you backend authentication mechanism (I assume mysql).

What exactly are the nature of the errors you are getting, are you using
a proxy to get to your IMP instance, do other websites served from the
same box work correctly etc etc.  Which network do you access it from.

>From the limited information you provide, I assume you are through a
proxy somewhere along the line that is screwing things up - but that is
an unsubstantiated very much underinformed guess.