[horde] [turba] Vacation 2.2 - jumps back to login screen

Mark Toomey mark at fcs.uga.edu
Thu Jan 22 12:37:58 PST 2004

Setup:

Horde: 2.2.4
IMP: 3.2.2
Passwd: 2.2
Vacation: 2.2
Turba: 1.2.1

All modules are running except postgresql which I don't need and the imp
tests fine.

I put the Vacation stanza

$this->applications['vacation'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../vacation',
    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/vacation',
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/vacation/graphics/plane.gif',
    'name' => _("Vacation Notices"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'show' => true
);

in /horde/config/registry.php and I get a 'undefined index status' error
message. Noting that the other registry entries appear to have replaced the
'show' => true with 'status' => 'active' I make that change and don't get
the error.

But, when I try to set a vacation, and put in my password again to set it,
I'm bounced out of the program and back to the Login screen.

I'm using the .forward method and pointing to 'localhost' at port 21 - no
virtual hosting.

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Mark Toomey, Systems & Network Manager