[horde] Help w/ hooks

Ben Davis ben.davis at pca-wichita.com
Mon Jan 26 14:06:39 PST 2004

I think I need a little help on getting hooks to work.  Here's my problem:

I have a special setup for creating users & groups.  Although I can
still authenticate through normal LDAP authentication,  my users and
groups need to be created and edited using special perl scripts on my
server.

I've looked through horde/config/hooks.php  and I can't seem to figure
out or understand what hooks I need to use for this.   I don't think I
need to user preauthenticate or postauthenticate because authentication
works as normal. Also, I don't allow users to "sign up" so  I'm not sure
if I should use the preprocess hook either.

If anyone can clue me in here I'd greatly appreciate it!