[horde] jonah failiur

kosalaa at carcumb.com kosalaa at carcumb.com
Tue Jan 27 23:05:34 PST 2004

hi,
any body has any idea what this means?

I tried to install "jonah" on horde 2.2.4 but it's giving me this error. I'll
try from CVS to get this missing file, any body has clue what's missing.

Looking for the HTMLDocument package: No
I did not find the file ../package.HTMLDocument.php. Make sure that Jonah is
installed inside a recent installation of Horde.
Looking for the Jonah general configuration file: Yes
Looking for the Jonah channel configuration file: Yes
Looking for the Jonah HTML configuration file: Yes

thanx,
kosala