[horde] Help w/ hooks

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Tue Jan 27 07:08:13 PST 2004

I'm not aware of any hooks for user creation and deletion.  The best way I can
think of at this point is to write your own Auth module that extends the
Auth_ldap class and add to the add and delete functions.

That said, I'm hoping eventually to add a more robust system, as there are
several common things that I need to do regardless of the auth system when I
add users (e.g. create a cyrus mailbox, make a home directory, set some
permissions, etc.).  However, it will be a while (maybe even after Horde 3.0
releases) before I get to it.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening