[horde] conflicting session management?

Frank Koenen fkoenen at feweb.net
Fri Feb 6 09:38:04 PST 2004

The FAQ did not help me on this question.

New installation of IMP/Horde at site where Session management is
already taking place. I have my php.ini auto_prepend_file doing session
start up etc. I'm trying to add Horde/IMP to existing sites and it seems
I'm fighting with session management. The result is: Every click I make
in the IMP/Horde screens takes me back to the login. Then upon each
login, it takes me where I had clicked in the first place.  So login is
working. I did some diagnostics, it appears none of the Horde/IMP
session is showing up in the session cookie file, all except:
'hordeMessageStacks' array.

How can I get Horde/IMP to live happily in an integrated session setup?

--
Frank Koenen <fkoenen at feweb.net>
Website: http://www.feweb.net