[horde] Horde Weather.

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Fri Feb 6 16:32:00 PST 2004

Quoting Jason King <jason at freemotion.bb>:

> I just got the new horde from CVS, I am trying to get the weather to
> work but can not, I have tried the one for weather.com and the metar.
>
> The package Services_Weather is installed and the db is created, the
> partner_id and the license_key have been set.
>
> For weather.com when it is set and I goto the portal view there is
> nothing,
Jason,

I assume that after choosing the block you chose the location and saved it.
After that, you still get nothing not even an error of some sort?

It's working for me with cvs from about noon today and I don't even have a
partner_id or license_key.  I wasn't able to find the right registration.  What
I registered for only had a code sniplet.  You might try it without the id and
key.

ed