[horde] URL with Kronolith is faulty

jeroen jeroen at lankheet.com
Sun Feb 8 02:30:04 PST 2004

Thanks David,

I did some trail-'n-error, but I'm back at square 1.

> $this->applications['horde'] = array(
>      'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
>      'webroot' => '/horde',
>
> This is the webroot for horde if that's off, your uri for Kronolith will be
> off..

What do you mean by that it's off?
I use the same settings. I interpreted that dirname(__FILE__) . '/..' is
pointing to the parent directory in which 'this' file (registry.php) is.
In that case my fileroot is /var/www/html/horde/ and if the $webroot
(/horde) is added then it is obvious that i get one /horde too much.
I could change that, but I'm confused by the fact that this is not
common practice.
> If all those are fine, there's something else odd going on.. :)

Yeah, I know. Right now I have bigger problems. I'm still waiting for
response on another thread. :(
I can't seem to get a decent output form test.php.
I'm about to start all over from scratch.