[horde] (no subject)

David Bates horde at voygr.com
Wed Feb 11 05:06:01 PST 2004

Sure, if you haven't already updated your cvs version, do that, remember
to use the -Pd for update

read the Readme file and the docs/Install

In the framework directory there is a file called "install-packages", as
stated in the install file, you need to install the framework like so:
    php -q install-framework.php

:)