[horde] LDAP

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Wed Feb 11 21:52:03 PST 2004

Thanks. I am using the HEAD version and it seems that the file you are talking
about is now in the framework directory (horde/framework/Auth/Auth/ldap.php). I
am not sure I understand what you mean by the ldap_connect section as, there
are 3 or 4 ldap_connect statements. Do you mean add your code after each
ldap_connect()?