[horde] imp + fetchmail

Ivan Zilic Schmidt - Maingroup Inc. ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Fri Feb 13 12:03:08 PST 2004

Hello, i use horde + imp in a linux installation with sendmail. My sendmail is
modified to scan for viruses and SPAM.

I would like to have something that can check mailboxes (using pop3) outside my
system (yahoo for example), configured via IMP or Horde and that sends the mail
to sendmail so sendmail can verify viuruses and spam.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Ivan Zilic Schmidt
Maingroup Inc.
www.maingroup.net
ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Phone (56-2) 326 07 84
Mobile (56-9) 872 65 63

"Unix is a very user friendly OS, it's just picky about who it makes friends
with"

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail

address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not
the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received

this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete this e-mail and other copies of it
from your computer system. Thank you.
We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through our network.