[horde] Can't move session data path

Jeroen Lankheet Jeroen.Lankheet at logicacmg.com
Mon Feb 16 23:00:50 PST 2004

Dear all,

I want to get my horde backend working. I prefer mysql, but recent posts for
help getting this working did not come up with any reply :..(
So now I first want to have the default backend working properly.
In php.ini I moved the path for temp files from /var/www/tmp to
/var/www/html/tmp because my documentroot is /var/www/html.
But session data remains written to /var/www/tmp. The /var/www/html/tmp dir
remains empty.
What am I missing?

Thanks for your time,
Jeroen