[horde] Horde 3.0 & PHP5

Philip Iezzi horde at iezzi.ch
Wed Feb 18 14:40:03 PST 2004

hi

I just got a few questions about Horde3.0/IMP/Turba/Chora. I don't know if
this is the right place, but I would really appreciate if someone could
answer them.

- Will a current CVS checkout of the above applications run under
  PHP5 (currently beta4)? How far has this already been tested?

- Does the current Chora (CVS) already fully support Subversion?

- Setup: Where do I find a "quickstart guide" for Horde 3.0?
  What's about the new xml configuration files? Is there a graphical
  front-end to edit them or do I need to edit them manually
  (in this case I'd prefer de old .conf files)

- What's about horde/lib/Horde.php, where has it gone?

  Warning: main(Horde.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
in /var/www/horde-cvs/lib/core.php on line 35

thx!
Philip